If you read the saga of my ¡Avolar! ticket purchase you'll love to hear Kelly's experience: she used frequent flier miles, bought a ticket, she leaves from LA, she's traveling for free. That, of course, bugs me to no end because of course my pre-flight experience as a multi-cultural-pain-in-the-butt and hers was hassle-free-click-click-print. Hopefully that's how her whole Mexico experience will go.
It will be sad to leave her on Feb. 29th, bu luckily her spring break is only two weeks after that so we won't be apart for long. Kelly is finishing up her senior year at Chapman University in Orange, CA; she wants to be a writer and an elementary school teacher and I could not be more proud of everything she has accomplished and aspires to be. I will be returning home at the end of April for her May graduation; if all goes according to plan she'll come down to the Mexican OC (well more the OX) and teach English while I finish my work with ProWorld through August.
I think this sums up all of the pre-trip hiccups and jitters, more later from the other side.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lesson 1- Women are just plain smarter:)
Post a Comment